Vidya Balan plays ‘bad girl’ in her next flick Ishqiya


vidya Vidya Balan plays bad girl in her next flick IshqiyaVidya Balan has been missing in action ever since she finished making publicity rounds for her last release Kismat Konnection.

Many thought that it was the negative reactions to the film that forced Vidya to get underground but the actress denies to all these rumours and says she busy shooting.

“I was shooting in Wai for Ishqiya, so i wasn’t here. I had just come down to Mumbai for a day in between,” says Vidya.

Bollywood’s good girl will be seen in a negative role for the first time in her forthcoming film Ishqiya opposite Arshad Warsi.

“It is a different character from the kind of characters I have been portraying so far. But in every film I have tried to do something different so I think this is in keeping with that,” adds Vidya.

Meanwhile the buzz around Bollywood is that Vidya has lost out on two films because of Bipasha Basu.

The first being Hook Ya Crook opposite John Abraham.

“It is true that I was offered the role but due to some problem I couldn’t do it and whatever is said is untrue,” claims the actress.

The second movie that she lost was Lamha opposite Sanjay Dutt. The movie now features Bipasha Basu.

“Yes, I was approached to do the film, but I am happy now that they are doing the film with her,” says Vidya.

0 comments:

Post a Comment