Top 10 most searched Bollywood Stars on the Internet in 2008


katrina-kaif-bikini-2-261x450 Top 10 most searched Bollywood Stars on the Internet in 2008Katrina voted Sexiest Asian Woman; also most searched person on Google here the complete list. And Katrina Kaif says: “”I’m very surprised. I really didn’t expect this. Google is the only thing I know on the Internet. I’m not too Internet-savvy. Who doesn’t want to be recognised and loved? I think it’s really sweet because it means I’m a little more popular with the younger generation. People between 19 and 30 go to the Internet more, I think. And that’s the audience I want to connect with,” Katrina Kaif said.”

1 Katrina Kaif
2 Aishwarya Rai
3 Salman Khan
4 Hrithik Roshan
5 Kareena Kapoor
6 Shahid Kapur
7 Deepika Padukone
8 Shah Rukh Khan
9 Mallika Sherawat
10 Genelia D’Souza

0 comments:

Post a Comment