We Khans are three idiots in the industry: Aamir Khan


AamirAs Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi and Ghajini vye to capture audience attention, it is once again the clash of titans at the Box-Office.

Both Shah Rukh and Aamir claim their right to stardom’s ace seat. But as far as Three Idiots which incidentally is what Aamir’s next film is called, is concerned the actor says the title should go to the three Khans of Bollywood.

“My next film Three Idiots will have me playing the character of an idiot along with Sharman and Madhavan but Shah Rukh Khan, Salman and I are the three idiots of the film industry,” Aamir joked on a tour to the capital to promote Ghajini.

The actor tried to avoid questions from the fans about the infamous fight between Shah Rukh and Salman. “Fight! how can I dare to fight with Shah Rukh. He is a very good friend and I have a lot of respect and love for him.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment